On Wed, 10 Mar 2021 12:37:03 GMT, Kevin Rushforth <k...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> Implementation of Mac App Support including three new mac specific CLI
>> options.
>
> src/jdk.jpackage/share/classes/jdk/jpackage/internal/resources/HelpResources.properties
>  line 188:
>
>> 186: \          over-ridden by adding replacement resources to this
>> directory.\n\
>> 187: \          (absolute path or relative to the current directory)\n\
>> 188: \  --runtime-image <file path>\n\
>
> This seems unrelated to this change.

yes - it is unrelated, other than I was adding a new help text with the same
syntax (--mac-entitlements <file path>) and was looking for consistent way to
say "<file path>" and found that in all cases except this one we said <file
path> not <file-path> so I fixed this one too to make them all consistent.