On Thu, 26 May 2022 18:08:13 GMT, XenoAmess <d...@openjdk.java.net> wrote:

>> as title.
>
> XenoAmess has updated the pull request with a new target base due to a merge
> or a rebase. The pull request now contains 16 commits:
>
>  - Merge branch 'master' of https://git.openjdk.java.net/jdk into fix_8284780
>  - Merge remote-tracking branch 'openjdk/master' into fix_8284780
>
>    # Conflicts:
>    #  test/jdk/java/util/HashMap/WhiteBoxResizeTest.java
>  - add 8284780 to test
>  - redo the tests
>  - rename items to elements
>  - add test for newHashSet and newLinkedHashSet
>  - revert much too changes for newHashSet
>  - add more replaces
>  - add more replaces
>  - add more replaces
>  - ... and 6 more:
> https://git.openjdk.java.net/jdk/compare/7cb368b3...117918f4

Thanks for the updates. I've made a couple minor changes to the specs; please
merge the latest commit from this branch:

https://github.com/stuart-marks/jdk/tree/pull/8302

I've created a CSR and have included these changes in it. Please review:
[JDK-8287419](https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8287419)

I'll look at the test changes later. I wanted to get the CSR moving first,
since it will take a few days (and a long weekend in the US is coming up).