Thank you!

And yeah - I'll send a separate email opining on the directions that can
go.

The features that should be incorporated/designed for (value classes/string
templates/pattern matching) are more clearly in view than they were three
years ago when last it was brought up and certainly more real than in 2014
when the JEP was made - so I don't think this isn't a horrible time to
start some movement.