A trivial use of the Vector API when run with the security manager and a domain
that does not grant permissions fails with
("java.util.PropertyPermission" "jdk.incubator.vector.VECTOR_ACCESS_OOB_CHECK"
"read").

The fix it minimal, as consistent with other system property access in the JDK
- just access the property while asserting privileged. Note: no explicit
permission grant to the vector module is required, as it is in the boot loader.

This is the only such security manager related issue I see in this code, and I
have looked.

Commit messages:
 - initial commit

Changes: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/14392/files