On Fri, 9 Jun 2023 13:54:14 GMT, Sean Coffey <coff...@openjdk.org> wrote:

> New functionality in the -XshowSettings menu to display relevant information
> about JDK security configuration

Thanks for the feedback to date. I've pushed new changes to reflect requested
changes. I've changed the default` -XshowSettings `behaviour to only print some
highlights of security settings and to also hint at how verbose security
settings are shown. I think that works.

I looked at widening use of the `wrappedString `utility method Roger but there
were subtle differences with how security properties arguments are wrapped. Not
sure if it warrants the extra complexity.

PR Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/14394#issuecomment-1589369063