On Mon, 7 Aug 2023 19:44:48 GMT, Andrey Turbanov <aturba...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> Couple of static fields in Math are used only once and can be replaced with
>> literals `0x1p512`/`0x1p-512 `
>
> Andrey Turbanov has updated the pull request incrementally with one
>
>   8313875: Make fields final in java.util.Math: twoToTheDoubleScaleUp,
> twoToTheDoubleScaleDown
>
>   completely remove the fields. Use literals instead.

>I know, but that's not an official review from the perspective of the OpenJDK,
>it's only a GitHub approval.

Actually OpenJDK bot use Github approvals as a source. For example see this PR
- #13213
Even I'm not a reviewer, my review is still listed in PR description and in the
final commit message 30a140b5a2cedc7f69158ce398f148
`Reviewed-by: bpb, prr, aturbanov `

>How would my GitHub approval help you in closing this PR?

It's not directly related. You are right.

PR Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/14875#issuecomment-1669356191