On Wed, 20 Dec 2023 18:49:39 GMT, Brian Burkhalter <b...@openjdk.org> wrote:

> > this icon only says that Alan made change requests
>
> I think it's if the "changes requested" button is selected in the "Submit
> Review" popup under "Files Changed."

Typically yes. But not in the current case: Alan pressed "approve" first
*without* giving a comment leading to this entry:

![grafik](https://github.com/openjdk/jdk/assets/1701815/edcc8a43-1b17-47e7-9307-e518267ffcf6)

...then...

![grafik](https://github.com/openjdk/jdk/assets/1701815/df35e7a0-7233-42f3-9fec-15ec4d10b45e)

...and **after that** Alan pressed `Request changes` button in the review
dialog (note the heading "Alan Bateman suggested changes last week"):

![grafik](https://github.com/openjdk/jdk/assets/1701815/14f42334-d008-46e9-88c5-dbca9a5b5320)

So the comment "I think jai is right" was the trigger to set that icon, but
that icon was definitively **not** set before.

So I did not do something wrong but finally I learned Github forensics now. 😃

PR Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/17119#issuecomment-1865242504