On Tue, 16 Jan 2024 09:11:01 GMT, Chris Hegarty <che...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> Update LinkedTransferQueue add and put methods to not call overridable offer.
>
> Chris Hegarty has updated the pull request with a new target base due to a
> merge or a rebase. The incremental webrev excludes the unrelated changes
> brought in by the merge/rebase. The pull request contains eight additional
> commits since the last revision:
>
>  - Merge branch 'master' into ltq_bug
>  - Merge branch 'master' into ltq_bug
>  - order of tags
>  - Merge branch 'master' into ltq_bug
>  - Update
> src/java.base/share/classes/java/util/concurrent/LinkedTransferQueue.java
>
>    Co-authored-by: Andrey Turbanov <turban...@gmail.com>
>  - timed offer
>  - add test
>  - Update LinkedTransferQueue add and put methods to not call overridable
> offer

I just integrated the fix into jdk 22, so we’re good there now.

The final piece of the puzzle is jdk 21.0.2, which we’re too late to fix. We
can add a release note, and fix it in 21.0.3. Any objections or alternative
suggestions?

PR Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/17393#issuecomment-1894710437