On Mon, 13 May 2024 13:21:23 GMT, Raffaello Giulietti <rgiulie...@openjdk.org>
wrote:

>> A followup PR is fine. I think once this PR which addresses the API aspects
>> (like removal of ServiceLoader and then updates to the create() method
>> javadoc) is integrated, then the subsequent PR can just be all internal
>> implementation changes like the proposed removal of reflection.
>
> Fine with me.

Not sure if that's an issue - but if you wanted/needed to delay the loading of
those random generator classes that will not be used until something actually
wants to use them, you could consider using a `Supplier<Class<? extends
RandomGenerator>>` or a `Supplier<RandomGenEntry>` for the `FACTORY_MAP` values?

PR Review Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/19212#discussion_r1598616209