On Thu, 16 May 2024 13:55:15 GMT, Maurizio Cimadamore <mcimadam...@openjdk.org>
wrote:

> > Do we have any performance tests available to see if there are any
> > potential impacts?
>
> I've run all micro benchmarks whose name match `LoopOver*`. No regression was
> found. Few benchmarks seems a tad faster, but the percentages are so tiny
> that I'm sure it has nothing to do with the patch. I compared results
> before/after using [JMH visualizer](https://jmh.morethan.io/).

Results here: https://cr.openjdk.org/~mcimadamore/jdk/8331865/
Unfortunately I can't seem to be able to upload the results in the visualizer
(which would be handy, so I could share a link to the results). Not sure if
it's an issue in the visualizer, or in the cr server itself. But, it is
possible to at least download the above results locally, and then upload them
to the visualizer tool.

PR Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/19251#issuecomment-2115361171