On Tue, 22 Sep 2026 17:34:23 GMT, Justin Lu <[email protected]> wrote:
>> createEpochMonths() used minYear in the invalid-month-length message. >> Use the loop variable year. >> >> HijrahConfigTest copies an invalid custom config and checks >> the DateTimeException cause message names 1448. >> >> --------- >> - [x] I confirm that I make this contribution in accordance with the >> [OpenJDK Interim AI Policy](https://openjdk.org/legal/ai). > > src/java.base/share/classes/java/time/chrono/HijrahChronology.java line 948: > >> 946: >> 947: if (length < 29 || length > 32) { >> 948: throw new IllegalArgumentException("Invalid month >> length in year: " + year); > > An even better message would call out the month and month length, but it is > pretty trivial to identify those once the correct year is emitted, so it is > fine as is too. Thanks. I'll update the message to include both the invalid length and the year. > test/jdk/java/time/nonjunit/java/time/chrono/hijrah-config-Hijrah-invalid_islamic-invalid.properties > line 26: > >> 24: # the actual Hijrah variants. >> 25: >> 26: # Test-only custom chronology for JI-9080831. > > This comment should refer to the JBS issue instead: JDK-8392848 Thanks, will update the comment to JDK-8392848. ------------- PR Review Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/33015#discussion_r4074745697 PR Review Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/33015#discussion_r4074733846
