On Tue, 29 Sep 2026 21:33:58 GMT, sbracely <[email protected]> wrote:

>> withVariant() used getDayOfYear() as the month-length bound when clamping 
>> the day-of-month to the target variant.
>> 
>> Use getMonthLength(), matching resolvePreviousValid.
>> 
>> getMonthLength() now calls checkCalendarInit().
>> 
>> HijrahConfigTest copies a custom variant whose year 1300 month 1 has 29 days 
>> and checks that day 30 clamps to 29.
>> 
>> ---------
>> - [x] I confirm that I make this contribution in accordance with the 
>> [OpenJDK Interim AI Policy](https://openjdk.org/legal/ai).
>
> sbracely has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional 
> commit since the last revision:
> 
>   add clamp comment. udpate bug header

> This wasn't found in a production app. I'm working on a JSR-310 chronology 
> for the Chinese traditional calendar ...

Ah I see, that sounds interesting! Thanks for making the changes, the fix looks 
good to me. I will run through our CI before integration.

-------------

Marked as reviewed by jlu (Reviewer).

PR Review: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/33079#pullrequestreview-5386657784

Reply via email to