Antoine Pitrou wrote:
On Thu, 15 Feb 2018 14:38:39 -0500
Barry Warsaw <ba...@python.org> wrote:
Brett Cannon wrote:
I would consider a "code health" a more general type for things that are
not user-facing.

I've generally seen these types of issued labeled "tech debt".

Do you open a ticket when you to increase or decrease the debt?

Usually I open a ticket when I recognize some tech debt that needs to be paid down. So I guess "neither" :). The tech debt is more often already there but unnoticed, than specifically when I add it knowingly, althought that is also possible and I do usually open a ticket at that time.

-Barry