For https://bugs.python.org/issue32836, I ended up picking "behaviour"
as the issue type (since we're reporting that we're using a symbol
that we don't actually use), but it did prompt the thought: should we
add a "refactoring" type to the issue tracker?

Right now, we tend to mark refactoring changes as "enhancement", but
I'm thinking there would be value in making it clear that we don't
expect end users to notice a particular change, it's just for the
benefit of current and future maintainers.

Cheers,
Nick.