Hello everyone,

I manage a couple of audio units in an AUGraph but pull the graph by calling
AudioUnitRender() on the head node’s audio unit. Am I correct in assuming that
calling AudioUnitRender() on any node’s audio unit is not thread safe if
AUGraph API is being called on the same node, like AUGraphRemoveNode()?

In case I am wrong, (how) is the AUGraph aware of any AudioUnitRender() calls
made to its nodes? Or is the audio unit taking locks internally?

Thanks,
Benjamin