No takers? Is this a non-issue? Am I the only one having this problem?
How are people here debugging Audio Unit Cocoa Views?

On 10/10/2016 12:28 PM, Joel de Guzman wrote:
Hello there,

How do you debug Audio Unit Cocoa Views? The breakpoints are only triggered
in the Effects part of the code, but I can't get it to stop at the breakpoints
at the Cocoa View part of the code. I have the same problem as the one in this
old thread:

I followed the recommendations here:

but doing it now using XCode 7. Yet I still can't get it to stop at the
Can someone please point me in the right direction?

Joel de Guzman
Coreaudio-api mailing list      (

This email sent to