Hello everybody,

I'm working on a software synthesizer for iOS. The goal is to emulate the
behavior of a very old synthesizer which had something like 200 sine
oscillators in it which were used to generate all sorts of different tones.

I found this and used it as a jumping off point.
https://www.cocoawithlove.com/2010/10/ios-tone-generator-introduction-to.html

The problem i'm running into right now is i can get my oscillators to work
when, and i can get them into their own buffer, but i'm running into
problems trying to combine the buffers.

Should i be trying to have one AudioBufferList with 200 members? That is
how i am trying to do it right now, but maybe i want a lot of
AudioBufferList and combine them later.

Thanks,
Shea