On Fri, Aug 4, 2017 at 4:21 PM, Аладышев Константин <aladys...@nicevt.ru> wrote:
> Does a windows driver (for host PC where I want to see coreboot log) exist
> for this solution with BeagleBone?

If you are asking about bbb connectivity, there is a 'real' ethernet
PHY on chip opposed to RPI where dwc2 breaks usb-connected ethernet
when enabled, for these cases I may recommend to either set up
cdc-ether (available on Windows as well), use UART on board with SLIP
or just use UART with tty. Non-wireless RPI Zero, for example, may
suffer from lack of available ports being set up as dongle but still
usable as remote log viewers. For debugging purposes involving gdb
something like bbb with separate ethernet PHY is strongly preferred.