Hello,

I recently bought an Asus KGPE-D16 board, with an Opteron 6238 and 4 Micron MT18JSF25672PDZ-1G4F1DD modules.

Firstly I tried to boot with vendor BIOS but I don't get any output on VGA.

I have a PCI Post Card and it seems it arrives to 3E and then I think it enters in a loop.

I flashed Coreboot with default settings just to try to get some more useful logs. The result I think is more or less the same, it doesn't arrive to payload.

Memory is installed in A2,B2,C2 and D2 slots.

I spent multiple hours trying to figure where is the problem.

Do you have any ideas?

I attach the console log.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,