On 02/17/2018 09:46 AM, Elisenda Cuadros wrote:

Hi,

Now I trying to use your OpenBMC port.

I followed the instructions and everything was fine (compiling, reading and flashing). I waited several minutes after flashing, but the module didn 't blinked like in the vendor rom, nor did it receive an ip.

I halted the system because I thought maybe it needs a cold start.

After this, the system doesn't boot with the module plugged in. The fans begin to spin for approximately 1/4 second, but nothing else.

My two fans (1 cpu & 1 chassis) have 3 pins and are low speed (~1000rpm)

In the case I have to reflash the module, is it possible to hotplug it?
Hotplugging is dangerous and not supported, don't do it.
Thank you very much for your support.
You can use a test clip to externally flash it via a flashing device (not sure which can do 16 pins though, I would inquire on the flashrom mailinglist)

Are you using the latest coreboot? AFAIK coreboot was patched to support OpenBMC, so you need a new version with the patches.