On Fri, Jul 13, 2018 at 5:41 AM, Timothy Pearson <
tpear...@raptorengineering.com> wrote:

> Good to know, thanks for testing!  I've been looking into relocateable
> ramstage in case suspend was still failing, but if things fell back into
> place, so to speak, in master we should also look at reactivating REACTS
> with the suspend tests enabled.

I never suspected RELOCATABLE_RAMSTAGE=n would be a reason for (possible)
S3 regressions. The motivation for having RELOCATABLE_RAMSTAGE=y goes
beyond the improvement it has on not having to do low-mem backup S3 resume
path. I am also wondering how S3 resume path is taking one minute and how
that relates to normal boot path time.

Kyösti