Hi Taiidan,

Thanks for your message.

> I am using v4.6 on my system FYI (no reason for me to update) and the
> only options I have changed are the ones I told you about before...all I
> can figure is perhaps I have a different version of the SP5100 that
> doesn't have the erratum or something to that effect.

Is it possible for me to build v4.6 in case something has changed since then
that causes my issues? When I look at the branches available on git there is no
4.6 available.

> FYI I saw you select build nvramcui as a secondary payload so you can
> mess with cmos options without recompiling as long as next time you shut
> off "Load default configuration values into CMOS on each boot"
>
> Since your menuconfig options look fine...shot in the dark but try using
> grub instead of SeaBIOS as I use grub.

I will try building it with Grub. There is an option to include a GRUB2 runtime
config file into ROM image. Should I select this? If so, what options should be
in this file?

Kind regards,

Pete