Hi,

It sounds like you may be having a similar issue to the one I had with the
KGPE-D16 a month or so ago. Currently coreboot 4.8 doesn't boot for me if "Use
CMOS for configuration values" is selected when coreboot is built. Coreboot 4.6
doesn't have this issue, so it may be worth a try building that version and
seeing if you have better luck.

Kind regards,

Pete

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.