Hi,

I just registered coreboot at the season of docs [1]. The idea is that
technical writers can improve our documentation - therefore we are
looking for people who are willing to mentor such technical writers. The
registration for mentors can be found here [2] - be aware that the
deadline is already on May 4h, so in two days! I already created a list
of documentation ideas here [3].

The Timeline of season of docs can be found on the homepage. The
mentoring phase would start in June/July and will go throughout the year
until the end of year. Always two mentors need to work with one
technical writer on a project. So don't feel shy - you are not alone :)

Before you register yourself, please check out the mentoring guide here.
It gives you an idea on what you need to do as a mentor. [4]

Best Regards,

Chris

[1] : https://developers.google.com/season-of-docs
[2] : https://bit.ly/gsod-mentor-reg