Hi all,
I use origin/4.11_branch to build coreboot with Tianocore payload (UEFIPayload)
for my glkrvp2(CPU stepping=A1).
So far, I can boot up and finished WIN10_x64(RS5) installation.
My glkrvp2 had reworked to i2s interface.
After I install Intel audio related drivers (audio bus and OED), I still see
OED audio driver with yellow bang(STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE).
Currently, I use WHQL audio drivers => Driver version is 9.22.0.3565; Driver
Date is 5/15/2018
Suppose the WHQL driver is well, would the coreboot lack of patch or some
actions from coreboot initial?

As far as I know, OED audio driver will expose/manage some  I2S devices, such
as BT, DMIC and ISST_I2S(master).
If it can't probe/init successfully, I2S related drivers will not work.