Hi Branden, list,

On Tue, Jun 1, 2021 at 2:10 AM Branden Waldner <scruff...@gmail.com> wrote:

> The LTO patches seem to both compile and work/boot for me on the p2b.
>
> I built it both on a debian sid x86_64 system and on the gentoo i686
> setup I currently have for the p2b, both with the coreboot
> crossgcc-i386 toolchain.

That's great to hear. I hope you didn't need to build crossgcc-i386 on
the P2B, though! :P

> It looks like it uses the system linker though (or something similiar,
> I don't remember exactly), at least according to the executable path
> it shows in the build log. I'm not sure if that's actually what's
> desired or if I'm just misinterpreting something.

It might be intentional, but it's not desired: using the system
toolchain to build coreboot will wreak havoc when cross-compiling.

> It still looks like it needs more test reports yet, though I guess I'm
> not helping either by not commenting on gerrit.

Yes, it needs more test reports. It would be great if you could
comment on the Gerrit change, so as to keep all test reports in one
place.

> Branden

Best regards,
Angel