Hi David,

Thanks for the reply, torcx-zfs looks good. But I'm a bit out of my depth
here, and the instructions are a bit brief for me to fill in the gaps.
(e.g. is `coreos-devel` a fork of a git repo? Which folder would I "copy
the repository into"?)

   - Is there any documentation I should be reading to help get me started?
   (e.g. https://coreos.com/os/docs/latest/sdk-modifying-coreos.html ?)
   - Is it worth contacting @lorenz to ask for "spoon fed" instructions?
   - Will this torcx feature help simplify the process (on track for 23rd
   May 2018)? https://github.com/coreos/bugs/issues/2215

Thanks,

Nick