As etcd and it's sub-projects move to the new etcd-io org, etcd-operator
will stay with the coreos org. etcd-operator has stalled in development and
I am asking the community if there is interest in forking this project to
etcd-io org. In order for the fork to be a success, we need community
members who are willing to support and maintain the project moving forward.

The reason I bring this up is that I see folks still interested in the
project and I feel by forking to etcd-io we can reduce some of the hurdles
required for contributing. Hopefully, this can breath new life into this
project and continue its development.

If you use etcd-operator and are interested in contributing to a fork
please speak up so that we can get a sense of how many are willing to take
part. The final decision is not mine to make in this matter and I am only
speaking on my own behalf. But with enough support, I am confident we can
make this a success.

Thank you for your time.

ref: coreos/etcd-operator#1985
<https://github.com/coreos/etcd-operator/issues/1985> coreos/etcd#9965