Hello,

My name is Amar and I work as a recruiter for Sigma Inc. I take the liberty
of connecting with you to bring a wonderful opportunity to your attention
that fits your qualification. Please respond back with your updated resume
if you are interested to pursue this opportunity. If you are not available,
please refer me someone who may be interested in pursuing this opportunity.

I can be reached at 508-925-9441 or va...@sigmainc.com

*Job:  Data Architect (IDMS)*

*Duration: 2 months (potential long term)*

*Location: Boston MA*

Our Client is looking for an experienced data architect to participate in a
clients' data migration project.   The project is to do an initial
assessment for an existing migration process that has proven it will
not perform/run within the time required for the business initiative.

*Key skills for this roles include*

·         Hands on experience working with an IDMS database and
using Cobol/CICS, data architecture and analysis experience and IDMS

·         Performance tuning skills a major plus.

The contract is estimated at a 1-2 month full time role based in Boston and
rates are competitive. There is very high potential for additional work
based on the results of the assessment.
* The need is immediate and is offered as a time and materials engagement*

*Best Regards,*

*Amar*

*Lead – Talent Acquisition*

*Sigma Systems Inc.*

Email: va...@sigmainc.com <sbeh...@sigmainc.com>

Phone: 508-925-9441

201 Boston Post Road West, Suite 201, Marlborough, MA 01752