Hi

Hope you  are doing good.

Please find my consultant Contact  details.

*                     Profile – MS SQL *

Full Name

Srikanth Vamsi Tata

Contact Number

702-720-6176

Email ID

srikanthtat...@gmail.com

Location

Las vegas, NV

Visa

GC

Please find the enclosed attachment.

*                     Profile – MS SQL *

Full Name

Gaurav Anish Samant

Contact Number

gauravsamant...@gmail.com

Email ID

973-936-9162

Location

NEW JERSEY

On Wed, May 2, 2018 at 9:56 AM, ANUDEEP <anudeep.canopy...@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
> and implementation
>
> Assist application developers with T-SQL tuning
>
> Participate and collaborate in a strong team of established DBAs
>
> Maintain high customer satisfaction
>
> Performance Measures
>
> Knowledge of subject matter required for job
>
> Acquisition of new knowledge relevant to job
>
> Recommendations of new or innovative ideas to support the company's mission
>
> Customer satisfaction with quality of work
>
> Customer satisfaction with interpersonal skills
>
> Completion of tasks on a timely basis
>
> Productive use of time when deadlines are not imminent
>
> Availability to perform tasks and flexibility to respond to
> requests/questions from Home Office staff
>
> Acceptance of overtime work as needed
>

> *Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities (Competencies) Required:*
>
> Minimum 3 years of experience with SQL Server 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2014,
> 2016, or 2017
>
> Experience in troubleshooting and resolving database integrity issues,
> performance issues, blocking and deadlocking issues, replication issues,
> log shipping issues, connectivity issues, security issues, etc.
>
> Strong knowledge of backups, restores, recovery models, DBCC commands,
> Availability Groups, Windows Failover Clustering, replication, log shipping
>
> Experience in Performance Tuning, Query Optimization, using Performance
> Monitor, SQL Profiler and other related monitoring and troubleshooting
> tools.
>
> T-SQL Development - ability to write and troubleshoot T-SQL Code and
> design (stored procedures, functions, tables, views, triggers, indexes,
> constraints)
>
> Experience with SSRS, SSIS, and SSAS
>
> Experience with Windows PowerShell a plus
>
> Strong communication skills; excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills,
> must be a team player with the ability to easily and effectively interact
> with technical, non-technical, support, and business personnel at all
> levels; ability to work collaboratively with people from other technical
> and support departments such as system administration, network support,
> technical support, operations, and QA
>
> Be a self-starter and self-motivated with a proven ability to learn new
> software and technologies rapidly; ability to be proactive and to able to
> manage own projects efficiently for on-time delivery; experience and
> capability of working in a fast-paced environments; ability to provide
> off-hours support, include evenings and weekends when required
>

> *Minimum Qualifications:*
>
> High school education or equivalent
>
> Bachelor’s/Master’s degree preferred in Computer Science, Engineering (or
> related field)
>
> 3+ years of relevant work experience in database development and support
> in MS SQL Server environments
>
> Certification is a plus; MCTS, MCITP, MVP
>

> *Thanks*
>
> *Anudeep | Anblicks | **www.anblicks.com* <http://www.kforce.com/>
>
> *14651 Dallas Parkway, Suite 816, Dallas, TX-75254

*Thanks & Best Regards,*

*OLIVER WOODS | Sr.Business Associate*

*Klaxontech Inc.*

*Phone: 201-716-2432  |  Email: oliver.ami...@gmail.com
<oliver.ami...@gmail.com>*

*782 Newark Ave Suite 302.Jersey City NJ 07306*

*G-talk: *oliver.ami...@gmail.com* | Web: www.klaxontech.com
<http://www.klaxontech.com>*