Hi

Hope you  are doing good.

Please find my consultant Contact  details.

* Profile –** DevOps Engineer/Linux Admin*

Full Name

Kiran Belde

Contact Number

781-365-8698

Email ID

kiranbel...@gmail.com

Location

Billerica MA

Visa

GC

Please find the enclosed attachment.

On Thu, May 3, 2018 at 8:55 AM, Aamna Gulzaib <aamnagulz...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi All,
>

> *Today's Immediate Requirement on C2C*
>

> *Position Title: DevOps Automation Developer*
>
> *Location: Northbrook, IL/Irving, TX*
>
> *Note for Submission: *Please reply back with only matching genuine
> profiles along with H1-B & DL copy and Passport Number. I will have a
> look and call you back to discuss more if required.
>

> US Citizen/GC/GC-EAD/H1 (Passport No. must for H1B).
>

> *MUST:*
>
>    - 8+ years of exp
>    - Core Java, J2EE, JMS, microservices, spring, spring boot, docker,
>    unit testing, SQL, architecture/design, agile, communication,
>    Jenkins/Cloudbee, Ansible.
>

> Regards,
>

> *Aimee Lee*
>
> *Business Development Executive*
>
> *TransData LLC*
>
> 680 Amboy Ave Woodbridge NJ 07095
> <https://maps.google.com/?q=680+Amboy+Ave+Woodbridge+NJ+07095&entry=gmail&source=g>
> Phone: (201)-942-0819 <(201)%20942-0819>
> Email: aimee.lee @transdata.biz
>
> Skype: Aimee Lee
>
> Linked In: https://www.linkedin.com/in/aimee-lee-41028976/
>
> *Trans**Data *
> *International"Your Dependable Partner"*
>
> --

*Thanks & Best Regards,*

*OLIVER WOODS | Sr.Business Associate*

*Klaxontech Inc.*

*Phone: 201-716-2432  |  Email: oliver.ami...@gmail.com
<oliver.ami...@gmail.com>*

*782 Newark Ave Suite 302.Jersey City NJ 07306*

*G-talk: *oliver.ami...@gmail.com* | Web: www.klaxontech.com
<http://www.klaxontech.com>*