*Hello All,*

*Hope you all are doing well….!!*

*I am attaching a job description for your review. If you are interested so
please reply to me with updated resume on my e-mail *
*khush...@technocraftsol.com* <khush...@technocraftsol.com>

*Position: Lead Java Developer *
* Location: Menlo Park, CA*

*Duration: Long term*

 *Skills-*
10-15+ years Java development experience, including Spring framework/Spring
Boot experience, REST, Microservices, and databases (DynamoDB is a plus),
with 5+ years leading fast paced product development projects
Ability to rapidly understand and contribute to complex software systems
Experience with Clojure a plus
Experience with Fintech or online lending a plus
Experience with internationalization, data engineering, and DevOps a plus
Experience with API endpoints, application servers and lambdas (Python,
Node, Clojure, Java) that connect with various AWS services, external APIs
and data stores (Dynamo, Redis, Mongo) a plus

Thanks and Regards,

*Khushboo singh*

IT Recruiter

*Technocraft Solutions LLC| Partner with Xpedantic LLC. *

*Email*:* khush...@technocraftsol.com <khush...@technocraftsol.com>*

www.technocraftsol.com | www.xpedantic.com  | *Connect me on LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/khushboo-singh-b67750119>*