Krissy wrote:
> I am a student in university, so i must go to have my courses and do
> some homeworks.And that's no choise.
> In the weekend i will do some sports.For example speed skating or play
> the tennis or the volleyball. Well I also went shopping sometimes.
>
>
> >
>
>   
Just putting down my best attempt to correct your statement:

I am a university student. I must attend courses and finish my homework.
I have no other choice.

During weekends, I play sports such as speed skating, tennis or
volleyball. Well, I sometimes go shopping.


Cheers,

K.K. Ho

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
 You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Correct my English" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/correct-my-english
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to