Hi everybody,

Nice to meet you all, and here is my daily routine:

I am office worker,my working time is 9~6, and have 1.5 hours break in
the afternoon(12:30pm~2:00pm), my responsibility is handling our
company's ebay account, my job is customer servie of the US Market.

At 6:45am, I got up and prepare for my breakfast, at about 8:20am, I
finished my breakfast and leave my house for work, I arrive at the
company at 8:50am by walk, then I start to work from 9~12:30. I reply
email from the customers, and process the orders, as well as upload
items to eBay.

Between 12:30~1:00pm is my lunch time, I cook my own luch and bring to
the company, I heat it in the miro-wave oven. After finish my lunch, I
take a walk around the company with my girlfriend till 2:00pm I start
to work, the routine job is just the same as I did in the
moring.Working time is over at 6:00pm, and I walk home with my
girlfriend in about 30 minutes. When we arrive at home, we cook dinner,
mainly some soup, and we also prepare tomorrow's lunch.We finished our
dinner at 7:30pm, and wash bowls and other cookers, then we take a 30
minutes walk outside, then we come back at 9:00pm, I stay in a room to
study English, and she watches TV in another room.We go to bed at
11:00pm.

That is all of my daily routine.

Cheers.
Jensen

"Asim Khan 写道:
"
> Dear all,
> I told you all that we should share our Daily Routine by doing this activity
> we can easily point out other mistakes and second thing is that we could
> also get knowledge about everyone. So this is my daily Routine.
>
> I wake up with the lark then i take bath, after taking bath i take brakefast
> then i go out side the home there's my van driver waits for me i board in
> the van and reach at office, then i start my work, Basically i am a System
> Support Engineer that's why i check my mail and reply them or do some other
> work if needed at 1 o'clock i take lunch then i take siesta, after taking
> siesta i start doing my work, in evening i go to my institute where i teach
> to my students after taking 3 classes of 1 hour each i go back to my home,
> then i again take bath and have my dinner after taking dinner i conversate
> with my siblings and parents then sometimes i play a little guitar and then
> i hit the hay stack.
>
> Hey Guys and Gals! There must be a lot of actions that i perform as a daily
> routine must be skipped.
>
> Now i need to get your comments ragarding my Daily Routine and also i am
> eager to listen your Daily Routine.
>
> --
> Thanks & Regards
>
> ------=_Part_13698_32475063.1164600073045
> Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8
> X-Google-AttachSize: 1209
>
> Dear all,<br>I told you all that we should share our Daily Routine by doing 
> this activity we can easily point out other mistakes and second thing is that 
> we could also get knowledge about everyone. So this is my daily Routine.
> <br><br>I wake up with the lark then i take bath, after taking bath i take 
> brakefast then i go out side the home there's my van driver waits for me i 
> board in the van and reach at office, then i start my work, Basically i am a 
> System Support Engineer that's why i check my mail and reply them or do some 
> other work if needed at 1 o'clock i take lunch then i take siesta, after 
> taking siesta i start doing my work, in evening i go to my institute where i 
> teach to my students after taking 3 classes of 1 hour each i go back to my 
> home, then i again take bath and have my dinner after taking dinner i 
> conversate with my siblings and parents then sometimes i play a little guitar 
> and then i hit the hay stack.
> <br><br>Hey Guys and Gals! There must be a lot of actions that i perform as a 
> daily routine must be skipped. <br><br>Now i need to get your comments 
> ragarding my Daily Routine and also i am eager to listen your Daily Routine.
> <br clear="all"><br>-- <br>Thanks &amp; Regards
> 
> ------=_Part_13698_32475063.1164600073045--


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
 You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Correct my English" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/correct-my-english
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to