Hello, Yuriy.

Once you have a draft ready, please start by posting it here for review.  The
step after that will be to get it published.  You can ask an Area Director to
sponsor it and have it published as an individual draft or can also present it
at SecDispatch and direction for next steps should be provided.

I step down in a few weeks, so I won’t be the AD to sponsor it, but can help
with questions/point you to the right people.

Best regards,
Kathleen

Sent from my mobile device