Hi, Jim,

On Wed, Oct 10, 2018 at 10:04 PM Jim Schaad <i...@augustcellars.com> wrote:

> [...]

Oh, it's not THAT bad! This happened in https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6410,
dated 2011. Version -00 of the underlying individual draft is dated 2010.

So you and I bravely enter the 2010 decade together.

In IETF terms, that's recent enough for me to remember that the name
changed, but I still have to check to verify which direction it changed ;-)

Spencer