Hi all,

I have set up kerberos and cosign to work correctly with username and
password. Now I'd
like to setup two-factor authentication using google authenticator.

The setup should be like this:

1) User is presented a login page with just username & password on it
2) User enters correct credentials
2.1) An additional factor gets called which determines the required
two-factor method
for the user via LDAP or similar (database).
3) User is presented a login page with just the form field for auth-token.
4) User enters correct token and is authenticated.

Is it possible to achieve this? ATM I only see the possibility to enable
the two-factor
auth based on CosignRequiresFactor and the user has to post all data (user,
password, token)
inside one request, which is not handy when authentication methods may
differ between users.

Is there any way I can get something like this to work or is cosign the
wrong tool for such
a setup?

Regards,
Florian