No matter what I try, cosign auth always is required. Here is my config.

<VirtualHost *:443>
ServerName wiki.example.com
DocumentRoot /opt/wiki
SSLEngine on
SSLCertificateFile    /certs/example.com.crt
SSLCertificateKeyFile /certs/example.com.key
SSLCACertificateFile  /certs/example.com.ca

CosignProtected         Off
CosignHostname          sso.example.com
CosignValidReference    .*
CosignCheckIP never
CosignAllowValidationRedirect On
CosignValidationErrorRedirect https://sso.example.com/
CosignRedirect          https://sso.example.com/
CosignPostErrorRedirect https://sso.example.com/cosign/post_error.html
CosignCrypto /etc/cosign/certs/mod_cosign.key /etc/cosign/certs/mod_cosign.crt
/etc/cosign/certs/CA
CosignRequireFactor ldap
CosignService wiki

<Location />