I have configured Cosign on Tomcat. It fails during the validation because
the server cannot find the service from the cookie.

What could I have done wrong?  From Live HTTP Header tool.. I see that the
browser is sending back the same JSESSIONID.

 The problem is explained below:

When I requested from the browser for example, I get the login page.

After entering the credentials, it redirects to cosign/valid with the
cookies, and shows this error message:

HTTP Status 503 - Cosign filter defined to pickup URL but no service
defined.

While the log is showing these exception:

Feb 20, 2013 4:02:07 PM edu.umich.auth.cosign.CosignConfig
hasServiceOveride

INFO: request Path: /cosign/valid/

Feb 20, 2013 4:02:07 PM
edu.umich.auth.cosign.CosignAuthenticationFilterIII doFilter

SEVERE: Cosign filter defined to pickup URL but no service defined.

Feb 20, 2013 4:02:07 PM
edu.umich.auth.cosign.CosignAuthenticationFilterIII doFilter

SEVERE: Cosign filter defined to pickup URL but no service defined.

javax.servlet.ServletException: Cosign filter defined to pickup URL but no
service defined.

                at
edu.umich.auth.cosign.CosignAuthenticationFilterIII.doFilter(CosignAuthent
icationFilterIII.java:364)

                at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(Applicati
onFilterChain.java:243)

                at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilter
Chain.java:210)

                at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.
java:222)

                at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.
java:123)

                at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:1
71)

                at
org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:9
9)

                at
org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java:936)

                at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.ja
va:118)

                at
org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:407
)

                at
org.apache.coyote.http11.AbstractHttp11Processor.process(AbstractHttp11Pro
cessor.java:1004)

                at
org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$AbstractConnectionHandler.process(Abstr
actProtocol.java:589)

                at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$SocketProcessor.run(JIoEndpoint.jav
a:312)

                at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.
java:895)

                at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java
:918)

                at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)