Well normally that block is required for cosign to work properly, though
that's likely because we're normally dealing with Drupal sites which are
public and login is to get editor access, and it's not doing anything in
this case.  Regardless, removing that block does not resolve the Service
Temporarily Unavailable response.

Yadin