I'm running cosignd and monster, and everything is working fine and has
been for years, but I just noticed the filter directory is filling up
with files.  It's got 33k files in it already, from the past couple
years, so I'm assuming things are never getting deleted.  The daemon
directory has a "normal" number of files in it, which look like all the
logins from the past 24 hours or so.  But it looks like the filter
directory has all the corresponding files for my service for every day
for the past two years, so it's getting huge.

The tickets directory has 734 files in it from over the past year, so it
also looks like it's not getting cleaned up correctly either, but there
are way fewer files per day in there.

So, what's going on here?  I don't see any warnings or errors, and
here's a normal monster log line:

STATS MONSTER: 0/0/58 login 0/63 service

I'm assuming I've got something misconfigured somehow...

Thanks,
Chris