Hello Cosign,

As folks are working on mitigating the heartbleed bug, I wanted to
inquire about the exposure on the service provider side of things. Once
the cosignd side of things are mitigated as necessary what does the
service provider side of the problem look like?

I expect the cosign service private key could potentially be exposed on
affected systems. Is that accurate? If that is the case, I expect
re-issuing the service certificates (after updating openssl) is the
correct action.

Thanks,
John