Hello,

My name is Mike and I work at Brandeis University where we use Cosign.
Recently, we've noticed that when a user enters their username with @
brandeis.edu at the end, they recieve this error: "Unable to connect to
guest account database."

We're trying to remove this error so that user can still sign in but we're
unsure about where it is generated. We think that cosign is appending "@
brandeis.edu" before it looks up the account which would make the username
have "...@brandeis....@brandeis.edu." We could not find anything in the
configuration files to suggest that is the case. While we explore other
options, I figured I would reach out for help from the Cosign community. If
anyone has any suggestions or can offer any guidance, please let me know.

Thank you,

Mike