I've pushed my proposed version of 3.2.1 to my own git repository -
https://github.com/lhoekenga/cosign
The branch is cosign-3.2.1rc1.  Changes:

3.2.1rc1
    filters: Apache 2.4.x support
    cgi: Add frienddbname conf option
    common: disable SSLv2 in the daemon and cgi

I applied the upstream patches by hand.  I'm just learning to use git, and
wasn't sure if / how to get them out of the later branches in which they
appear.

Could you it a try?  If it looks good, we'll see about getting a release
cut.

Liam