Not yet.  I was starting to wonder about that as I see apache2 went from
2.2.x to 2.4.x and I'm seeing a lot of changes were made that cause
other issues, like all the default directory locations seem to have
changed, so it's not unreasonable that the compiled cosign needs to be
recompiled I guess...

   Yadin Flammer - Systems Administrator
   College of Arts&  Architecture, Penn State University
   228 Borland Building              Office Phone: 814-865-0990
   University Park, PA 16802         Dept. Phone:  814-865-1571
   Email: y...@psu.edu               Dept. Fax:    814-863-6227