On 2014-09-29 15:58, Yadin Flammer wrote:
> I just upgraded a system running Ubuntu server 12 LTS to 14, and now
> apache can't start because the cosign module is no good apparently:

Ubuntu Server 14.04 LTS uses Apache HTTP Server 2.4:

root@myblog2:/root# /usr/sbin/apache2 -v
Server version: Apache/2.4.7 (Ubuntu)
Server built:   Jul 22 2014 14:36:38
root@myblog2:/root#

I don't know what the status of mod_cosign on Apache HTTP Server 2.4
is.  I think some people have it working, but I'm not sure if there has
been a release of cosign that supports Apache HTTP Server 2.4. Hopefully
other people on the list can take the discussion from this point.

--
   Mark Montague
   m...@catseye.org