Without trying it, I think your user factor script could remove the cookie from
disk and to force a re-auth; it could also do some jiggery-pokery in Kerberos
to disable or remove the principal.

A better (cleaner) solution might be to rename your primary factor to, for
example, UMICH-PREAUTH, and then have the user factor check that the password's
not expired and that the PREAUTH factor is fulfilled before it issues your old
primary factor.

There are probably other ways to do this too; those are the two that quickly
spring to mind.

-- Jorj

Sent from my iPhone