Sent from my iPhone

> On Sep 11, 2015, at 9:48 AM, Liam Hoekenga <li...@umich.edu> wrote:
>
> I think I get the desired behavior if the expiry factor script exits with
> return code 2 (COSIGN_CGI_PASSWORD_EXPIRED) when the account is expired,
> instead of issuing the factor.

That will work as long as you're invoking it as a factor, and not a userfactor.
The latter doesn't have any checks around the return code (which is probably a
bug).

> What would you think about an additional argument to "factor" that would
> require the factor be evaluated every time?  Maybe invoking the reauth
> mechanism?

Maybe. In general I'm loathe to extend the interface without cleaning up what's
already there. And if what's already there is sufficient, even more so.