On Mon, Mar 28, 2016 at 10:32 AM, Liam Hoekenga <li...@umich.edu> wrote:

> On Thu, Mar 24, 2016 at 11:43 AM, John Miller <johnm...@brandeis.edu> wrote:
>>
>> Include conf.d/*.conf
>>
>> in its main httpd.conf file.  This means we've got the equivalent
>> top-level config of something like
>>
>> CosignService  cerealbox
>> CosignService  milkjug
>> CosignService  applesauce
>

> I wouldn't think that this would work.  I'd expect that each subsequent
> CosignService directive would overwrite the previous?  /Does/ it work like
> you intend?
>
> When I've done something like this, I've alway put the CosignService
> directive inside a Location or Directory block.

It _does_ work; intentions are a different story altogether!  I'd also
put each service inside <Location> or <Directory> if only to avoid
exactly this sort of confusion.  I'm reluctant to tinker with existing
working configs, but will probably have to in this case: if I'm
confused about our current setup, the rest of our team will be as
well.

Thanks for backing me up on this, Liam.

John