Hi Chris -

The developer who is owns the main cosign repository (
https://github.com/umich-iam/cosign) has been totally unresponsive for
several years.
Our institution is moving away from cosign, but we do have a repo that sees
some maintenance - https://github.com/umich-iam/cosign
You could switch your remotes and issue a pull requests against us.

Liam